To apply at the Universidad Internacional Iberoamericana, it is necessary to:
Have graduated from an accredited or recognized university in any country with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Know the language of the program taught. If necessary, provide accredited documentation or the corresponding fluency test.
Being a distance learning program and not subject to on-site classes, a specific start date is not preestablished, so the student can formalize the application at any time, as long as there are spaces available (except the masters' programs organized around group work in which the convocations are in February, June and October of each year for the programs 6DGDP - 6FPEE - 6FPIE, in which case, registration is open all year, but is consolidated to make an entry and registration within the time indicated).
DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT
In case of fulfilling the prerequisites, the candidate must request and hand in to the Admissions Department (or indicated according to the program):
Official credit transcript or grade certificates (depending on the country).
- Electronic Enrollment Form.
- Photocopy of university diploma or certificate. It must be notarized or certified by a public institution or authorized by UNINI.
- One regular photocopy of an identification document, foreign identification, driver's license or passport.
- Students in any state wishing to start or resume an educational program must submit a letter of request stating their reasons to the Department Coordinator, and attaching all the additional documentation deemed necessary. The Department Coordinator will inform the outcome of the request to the candidate and to the Dean of Students Affairs.
- Students transferred from graduate programs of other institutions can add transcripts, curriculum content of the subjects studied, and rating and approval system used. In the case of studies with scale ratings other than 1 to 4, this certificate must contain the respective equivalents.
- Holders of scholarships must provide the relevant and accredited documentation.
- Provide proof of payment of the Registration Fee which can be made by bank deposit or credit card payment. Once the candidate has submitted the documentation, the admission's process will start. During this process, records or other documentation may be requested.
- For documents coming from a foreign candidate, said documents will be evaluated by the University and possibly require verifications and/or relevant certification. If the documents are in a language other than Spanish, English, or Portuguese, translation will be required.
Admission Rights and Inscription Costs
- One-time registration fee (Only 80% of the fee will be reimbursed after five days after signing the student agreement). $200.00
- Admission fee (Non-refundable fee after five days after signing the student agreement). $50.00
- Enrollment fee (If you cancel your enrollment after the fifth calendar day after signing the agreement, and after commencing the program, you will have a right to be reimbursed this fee in accordance with the percentage of the subjects taken). This amount includes the registering costs when enrolling to the program, the virtual tutoring, and delivery of materials and access to the Virtual Campus. $250.00
Note: This amount could vary and will always be informed to the petitioner at the moment of application. If you have not been informed, the cost is the same indicated above. These costs must be credited as indicated and will be verified before the entry of the student.