|Description||Total Program Cost|
|(The university considers Tuition Costs all those costs which are associated with the integration and development in the academic lifespan, which payment gives the student rights and obligations).|
|Master Program Cost (or rate): This amount may be paid according to the facilities granted by the university through its installment payment programs or academic credits. The Master’s Program Cost is a refundable fee as indicated in the reimbursement rules established by the university. The price of our programs is universal and not by credits.||$10,500.00|
An evaluation committee will examine the suitability of each candidacy in function of the provided antecedents, their academic and professional record, their personal and family income, and their socio-family conditions.
|Total to be paid by the student for the program cost||$0.00|
|Administrative fees||$35.00 (in each payment)|
|Amount of monthly payments for administrative fees||0|
|Total of administrative fees||0|
|Admission fee (paid upon admission application).||$50.00|
This amount include enrollment fees, technical support, shipping of material, Virtual Campus Access (paid after signing the Enrollment Agreement; the access to the Virtual Campus is enables when the fee is paid).
The program duration is projected in twenty-four (24) to twenty-five (25) months. The student has thirty six (36) to thirty seven (37) months with a maximum of two extensions of six months each, at a cost of $500 American dollars to complete the program.
|*Shipping charges may applied. These costs are subject to changes.|
The student has the option of paying the total amount of the contract when he begins or can use a payment plan for which he must have a banking account or credit card to make monthly payments. To this end, you must sign the Payment Authorization and deliver it via email or certified mail to the University. The Payment Authorization will have the seal and signature of the Dean of Administration and Finances.
- The values included in the table are the same for any student whether they live in Puerto Rico or not. However, the program’s final cost varies according to the scholarship amount.
- The University reserves the right to make changes to all the registration costs. These amounts will be publicly reported to applicants and students by the means provided for this purpose and will not affect students who have already begun their studies and do not present interruptions.
- Any student who applies for or is affected by an interruption of studies for any reason, including partial withdraw, but not limited to this, will be disabled of using the virtual campus and virtual learning resources, or any infrastructure of the university during their partial withdraw.
- Any other charge for specific or special purposes will be announced 30 days in advance.
- The cost of textbooks is included in the total program cost.
- All collections will be done in advance or the same day at the beginning of a process or as indicated in the Payment Plan of this Enrollment Agreement.
- Given that the cost is for the entire program if for the total of the program and not by credit, there is no discount for validated subjects.