This Master integrates concepts that are linked to design, operation and management of projects, from the formulation of the project to the subsequent analysis of it, regardless of its origins and purpose. This is done through training in the use of computing tools of actual application in the professional world and the pedagogical articulation of theoretical fundaments and practical cases, within the application of technological tools for programming and managing projects.
The program is particularly aimed at professionals with university level education in all areas of knowledge that want to get involved in the world of projects in a responsible manner with a high study discipline and wish to perform in the field of teaching and research projects and/or the professional field, exercising executive and advisory positions in projects.
- Provide a high discipline of study to graduate professionals of all areas of knowledge, interested in the world of the projects in a responsible manner that allows to teach and perform research projects and/or to work in this professional field.
- Provide education in new or unfamiliar environments of design, project management, from the elaboration phase to the analysis, despite the origin and purpose, in order for the student to apply the knowledge acquired, formulating judgments, making decisions and solving problems.
- Provide training in the use of current computerized tools used in the professional field and the expression of theoretical and practical cases and the implementation of programming and project management technological tools and tools for scientific research that will enable the student to conduct research or to produce creative work in an ethical manner; demonstrating mastery of the material
At the end of the program students will be capable of:
- Define basic concepts in creating, managing and administering projects.
- Recognize and analyze the basic aspects of a project, to define strategically the necessary services, ergonomic aspects and functional aspects of the project.
- Design a pre-project considering its basic aspects: from the definition of the situation to the presentation of a solution proposal, recognizing the necessary elements that must be defined and specified to manage and materialize the proposal.
- Analyze the project management key aspects in its different life cycles; identification of interested parties, user requisites, management of team works and basic issues that defined the feasibility and viability, considering patenting and intellectual property issues.
- Identify the elements that contribute quality, security and feasibility to the project, as well as those that represent important risks, while analyzing the possible impact to the environment.
- Develop a balanced chart with management indicators for human resources, work division structures and organization of the activities that assist in making business decisions strategically.
- Incorporate basic project management and administration tools to manage resources, calendar and the TIC available projects.
The formation methodology proposed by the Master in Project Design, Administration and Management in addition to the clarity, amplitude and didactics of the content design allows the master in Design, Operation and Project Management to be aimed at professionals with college educations of all areas of knowledge, that have the interest of getting involved in the project world in a responsible manner and with a high study discipline, who wish to perform in the teaching and project investigation field and/or in the professional field, exercising executive positions and project counseling.
It is established about time distribution that:
- Despite that this is a distance education Program, and is not subject to classroom learning, it follows a collaborative and cooperative learning methodology by which a concrete initial date is established in the indicated call notice, following the enrollment completion, as long as there are available spaces. The Design phase of the program is opened after surpassing the requirement of two courses of the Management part.
- For academic and learning purposes, there is a minimum length requirement of twenty one months.
- The maximum time that is allowed to complete the Program is twenty four months. During this time period, the student must have successfully completed all the evaluated activities and approved the Master's Thesis.
General Education: Maximum 53 credits
Required: 13 credits
Electives: Maximum 14 credits
In function to the student's previous education, he/she will take the necessary number of credits until he/she completes the required 66 credits for the program.
|MASTER IN PROJECT DESIGN, ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT|
|DD050||Introduction to projects||N/A||1||15|
|DD051||Project system design||N/A||2||30|
|DD052||Analysis of provision of services||N/A||2||30|
|DD053||Functional analysis of the project||N/A||2||30|
|DD055||Project security and reliability||N/A||2||30|
|DD056||Environment in a project||N/A||2||30|
|DD058||Project draft preparation||N/A||3||45|
|DD070||Introduction to project management||N/A||1||15|
|TR038||Project planning and management||N/A||3||45|
|DD072||Computing tools for project management||N/A||2||30|
|DD073||Project monitoring and control||N/A||2||30|
|DD075||Trust management: risk and quality||N/A||2||30|
|TR046||Strategic management of human resource||N/A||2||30|
|DD133||Occupational risk prevention: OHSAS 18001||N/A||2||30|
|DD026||Collaborative work in virtual environments||N/A||1||15|
|DD076||Management without distances||N/A||1||15|
|DD044||Public presentation techniques||N/A||1||15|
|TR026||Business management and administration||N/A||3||45|
|DD014||Strategic management and planning||N/A||3||45|
|DD040||Negotiation and conflict resolution techniques||N/A||2||30|
|DD041||Management techniques for work teams||N/A||2||30|
|DD068||Knowledge management and organizational learning||N/A||2||30|
|TI025||E-business and its integration with management corporate systems||N/A||3||45|
|ELECTIVES||OPTIONAL MODULE: IN INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION: IN THE AREA OF KNOWLEDGE APPLIED TO PROJECT DESIGN, ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT|
|PC012||International collaboration system||N/A||1||15|
|DD090||Corporate social responsibilities and ethics||N/A||3||45|
|PC002||Collaboration and development theory||N/A||3||45|
|DD102||Resolution transformation of conflict in the community||N/A||2||30|
|FP092||Methodology of Scientific Research||N/A||3||45|
After approving the courses and the Master's Thesis, and satisfying any other academic, administrative and economic necessity expected and required by the university, the following degree will be issued:
MASTER IN PROJECT DESIGN, ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- “This type of learning is very good, accessible and guaranteed, since there are several of us professionals that because of work cannot count with these types of programs. Thank you”. End of Course Survey, June 2015
- “Good academic program, it has been a good study and learning experience to update and expand knowledge and improve the skills in professional activities”. End of Course Survey, June 2015
- “Eu adorei o Programa Acadêmico oferecido por vocês. Gostaria muito de fazer um Doutorado também através de vocês, porém, a certificação oferecida não é compatível com as certificações do Brasil e nesse caso, não tivemos amparo algum por parte dessa universidade em fazer com que nosso diploma fosse reconhecido aqui em nosso país por outras universidades parceiras”. End of Course Survey, June 2015
- “The dynamic during the educational program accomplished my expectations”. End of Course Survey, June 2015
- “Excellent orientation by the entire University team”. End of Course Survey, June 2015
- “It has been a blessing for my life. I am about to be 50 years old. The master’s has supported the professional leap that I had been waiting for, for some time”. End of Course Survey, June 2015
- “It has been a very enriching experience in my professional and personal life in every sense of the way”. End of Course Survey, June 2015
- “The entire process was very good, the subjects, the way the program is structured, the learning process and the tools. I recommend it 100%”. End of Course Survey, June 2015
- “Didactic, practical and real learning of the studied program and the degree awarded. Excellent in all aspects of the program structure. Thanks to UNINI for giving me the opportunity of reaching the postgraduate level. It has complemented my profession as a civil engineer”. End of Course Survey, June 2015