This Master integrates concepts that are linked to design, operation and management of projects, from the formulation of the project to the subsequent analysis of it regardless of its origins and purpose.
From this integrated perspective of project design, management and direction, the program aims to form professionals with high social and ethical commitment, with an open view towards incorporating new development processes (design) of innovative projects, which cover all projects intending to produce highly innovative "product", be it tangible or not.
The program is particularly aimed at professionals in areas related to innovative product design. It is important to emphasize that when mentioning "product" we refer to all resulting elements of a project, tangible or not, with a strong presence of the "design" in their stages of development.
- Provide knowledge to professionals in the areas of product design of innovative basis, which means any tangible element or not, resulting from a project, with a strong presence of the "design" in their stages of development.
- Provide education in new or unfamiliar environments of design, project management, in order for the student to apply the knowledge acquired, formulating judgments, making decisions and solving problems in all design phases of the innovative product, from the elaboration to the analysis.
- Provide scientific research tools that allows the student produce creative work in an ethical manner; demonstrating mastering of the material and validating training of professional with high social and ethic commitment, and with an open vision to incorporate new development processes (design) of innovative projects.
At the end of the program students will be capable of:
- Define basic concepts in innovation and products projects.
- Design a pre-project considering the basic aspects of an innovative project: from the definition of the situation to the presentation of a solution proposal, recognizing the necessary elements that must be defined and specified to manage and materialize the proposal.
- Recognize and analyze the basic aspects of a project that offers an innovative service or product, to define strategically the necessary services, ergonomic aspects and functional aspects of the project.
- Analyze the key aspects of an innovative project; identification of interested parties, user requisites, management of team works and basic issues that defined the feasibility and viability, considering patenting and intellectual property issues.
- Identify the elements that contribute quality, security and feasibility to the project, as well as those that represent important risks, while analyzing the possible impact to the environment and considering the product design and manufacture processes.
- Incorporate basic project management and administration tools to manage resources, calendar and the TIC available for innovative product projects.
The formation methodology proposed by the Master in Project Design, Administration and Management with a specialty in Innovation and Product, in addition to the clarity, amplitude and didactics of the content design allows this master to be aimed at professionals with college educations of all areas of knowledge, that have the interest of getting involved in the project world in a responsible manner and with a high study discipline, who wish to perform in the teaching and project investigation field and/or in the professional field, exercising executive positions and project counseling.
It is established about time distribution that:
- Despite that this is a distance education Program, and is not subject to classroom learning, it follows a collaborative and cooperative learning methodology by which a concrete initial date is established in the indicated call notice, following the enrollment completion, as long as there are available spaces. The Design phase of the program is opened after surpassing the requirement of two courses of the Management part.
- For academic and learning purposes, there is a minimum length requirement of twenty one months.
- The maximum time that is allowed to complete the Program is twenty four months. During this time period, the student must have successfully completed all the evaluated activities and approved the Master's Thesis.
General Education: 18 credits
Required: 48 credits
Electives: 0 credits
|MASTER IN PROJECT DESIGN, ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT WITH A SPECIALTY IN INNOVATION AND PRODUCT|
|DD050||Introduction to projects||N/A||1||15|
|DD051||Project system design||N/A||2||30|
|DD052||Analysis of provision of services||N/A||2||30|
|DD053||Functional analysis of the project||N/A||2||30|
|DD055||Project security and reliability||N/A||2||30|
|DD056||Environment in a project||N/A||2||30|
|DD058||Project draft preparation||N/A||3||45|
|DD070||Introduction to project management||N/A||1||15|
|TR038||Project planning and management||N/A||3||45|
|AU010||Integral management of design and product||N/A||2||30|
|DD073||Project monitoring and control||N/A||2||30|
|AU011||Areas of design. Contextual conditions and user requirements||N/A||2||30|
|DD075||Confidence management: risk and quality||N/A||2||30|
|AU012||Innovation as a tool for improvement and product value contribution||N/A||2||30|
|AU013||Product and environment||N/A||2||30|
|AU014||Theory of the objective||N/A||1||15|
|DD076||Management without distances||N/A||1||15|
|DD044||Public presentation techniques||N/A||1||15|
|TR026||Business administration and management||N/A||3||45|
|DD014||Strategic planning and management||N/A||3||45|
|AU015||Innovation, creativity, productivity, and competitiveness||N/A||2||30|
|AU016||Product design and innovation technology||N/A||2||30|
|DD068||Knowledge management and organizational learning||N/A||2||30|
|AU017||Profit and strategic design||N/A||3||45|
|FP092||Methodology of Scientific Research||N/A||3||45|
MASTER IN PROJECT DESIGN, ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT WITH A SPECIALTY IN INNOVATION AND PRODUCT