Welcome to Universidad Internacional Iberoamericana (UNINI). It is a pleasure to welcome our students, professors, employees, and all who have the concern and desire to excel academically. Our university represents the alternative for the student that works and does not have the availability of time to address the challenges of a traditional education, as well as for those who understand that technology is here to stay and to make everyday life easier.
We are leaders in offering full online graduate programs, where we fulfill our commitment to teaching with excellence, quality and dedication to our students.
UNINI counts with twelve masters, many with different optional modules, a certification and two doctorates. All these programs are authorized by the Council of Education of Puerto Rico (CEPR), with Renewal License 2015-096.
Our authorized programs are:
- Master in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language
- Master in Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- Master in Physical Activity: Sports Training and Management
- Master in Strategic Management with a specialty in Management
- Master in Strategic Management with a specialty in Telecommunications
- Master in Strategic Management with a specialty in Information Technology
- Master in Project Design, Administration and Management
- Master in Project Design, Administration and Management with a specialty in Architecture and Urban Planning
- Master in Project Design, Administration and Management with a specialty in Innovation and Product
- Master in Environmental Management and Audits
- Master in Education with a specialty in Higher Education
- Master in Naturopathic Sciences
- Certification in Naturopathic Sciences
- Doctorate in Education with a specialty in Research
- Doctorate in Projects with a specialty in Research
As the Rector, I am proud of the achievements we have obtained and I invite you to be ready for what is to come. I encourage you to browse our interactive page and get in contact with us using Facebook, Skype, telephone or email to provide you with more details about our university.
We want UNINI to serve as liaison for students from Iberian America and to be the best alternative to achieve their professional goals.
Carmen Rita Román, DBA