The Universidad Internacional Iberoamericana (UNINI) is an institution of higher education that looks to fullfill the needs of diverse students in Puerto Rico and the rest of the world. This will be achieved through high quality academic programs provided through an online study methodology centered on the student and focused towards having each andevery one of them achieving theirfull capacities.
Be a leading university in distance education and to be recognized internationally.
Goals and Outcomes
Thanks to the online studies modality, a key player in globalization, UNINI takes its master's degrees to different parts of the world, giving access to various students. This is accomplished through the following outcomes:
Design online programs for students, no matter where they are in the world, and irrespective of their social, cultural, economic, or technological distinctions.
- Operate with the highest standards of quality and service directed to the achievement of the institutional goals.
- Review the programs biannually, through the application of new methodologies and technologies, adapting them to the needs and demands of work.
- Offer programs at competitive prices within any student’s reach.
- Provide high quality academic and administrative services, accessible to all students.
Support academic and scientific research in order to increase the student understanding of, and contribute to, the solution of problems in the environment.
- Select a faculty committed to quality in the teaching-learning process.
- Develop and implement training programs for the faculty in tune with changes in the field of education and work.
- Convey the skills needed for the professional performance of students.
- Promote professional and academic ethics to develop leaders in the student’s personal and professional life.